South Florida CARES Mentoring Movement - Call / Text 786 708 8224 Email / email@example.com
- Executive Director | Affiliate Leader T ROBERTSON CARTER firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Programs Director CERISE SUTTON email@example.com (2016 Yale Music Educator Awardee, 2016 Miami Leaders "40 under 40")
- External Affairs Coordinator EDSON JEAN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Manager OCTAVIA YEARWOOD email@example.com (2016 Americans for the Arts | American Express Emerging Arts Leader, 2016 Miami Leaders "40 under 40")
- Lead Facilitator NADIAM NESBITT firstname.lastname@example.org (Founder Man in the Mirror Youth Camp, Veteran)
- 2017 UM Wellness Facilitator YAJAIRA DE LA ESPADA email@example.com (University of Miami, Masters Candidate - Psychology)
- 2017 #Superfriend Volunteer Mentors DJ, Tawanna, Miguel, Brian Brakeen, Code Fever, ICA, PAMM, The Betsy Hotel Writer's Room, Starbucks Opportunity Youth Council, Jennifer Robertson-Ahrens, Thea Goldman, Riyaad Seecharan, Leigh-Ann Buchanan, Lori Butts
- 2017 Bridge Fellows / Educate Tomorrow x CARES Fellows MARIE, LEILAH, LOUCIE, DAVID, TRACY, ISHMAEL
- 2017 Bridge Fellows / Educate Tomorrow x CARES Recruitment Coordinator AGNES SAINT PREUX (2016 Sant La Fellow / Miami)
National CARES Mentoring Movement
- Founder SUSAN L. TAYLOR
- Executive Director CHIVONNE WILLIAMS
- Chief Programs Officer STEPHEN POWELL
- Director of Development JAYNE CHU
- Senior Grants Officer ERIN MOONEY
- Director of Marketing CICELY GAY
- Affiliate Director CHRISTOPHER THOMPSON
- Director of Communications asha bandele
Interested in joining our team? Currently looking for:
* #Superfriend (volunteer mentors and/or administrators) - must be Level 1 background certified in either Miami Dade, Broward and/or West Palm Beach with an interest in youth development.
* Group Wellness Mentoring Facilitators (contractor) - must be Level 2 background certified in Miami Dade + Broward and/or West Palm Beach with experience in working with youth and an interest in community service. References required.
* Program Managers (contractor) - must have a Master's or equivalent level leadership experience in either fields of; mental health, social work, youth development / education. Must be Level 2 background certified in Miami Dade + Broward and/or West Palm Beach. References required.
* Internship (stipend) - must be 18 yrs or older, enrolled in school or university with an interest in Community Service, and either Social Media, Health/Wellness or Marketing / Finance.
Getting in Touch
OUR MAILING ADDRESS
SOUTH FLORIDA CARES MENTORING MOVEMENT
c/o CIC Miami
1951 NW 7th AVENUE - MIAMI, FL 33136
C 786 708 8224